PRECISION TURBO & ENGINE
View Booth on Floor Plan: 1357
- PO Box 425
- Hebron, IN 46341
- United States of America
- P: 219-996-7832
PTE's Exclusive CEA Compressor & CEA Turbine Wheels
We call it “Competition Engineered Aerodynamics®”. You’ll call it “fast”.
Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) Compressor Wheels: Precision Turbo & Engine’s exclusive line of CNC-machined, 2618-forged aluminum compressor wheels which are specifically designed for maximum performance. Cutting-edge technology is used to provide greater efficiency and faster transient response which results in less turbo lag than traditional cast wheels of the same size. CEA® wheels are also known for making significantly more power without sacrificing weight or cost.
Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) Turbine Wheels: Precision Turbo & Engine’s exclusive line of high-flow turbine wheels which are specifically engineered to produce massive power gains over older turbine wheel designs; usage of Precision’s new CEA® wheels typically results in an average increase of 30-45 horsepower over comparably-sized standard designs. Furthermore, spool-up time is improved when using PTE’s CEA® turbine wheels to further reduce turbo lag.
Precision's 6466 CEA Turbocharger
One of our most highly-anticipated turbochargers, the ball bearing 6466 is capable of producing unparalleled power in a relatively compact package. Combined with Precision's exclusive CEA® compressor and CEA® turbine wheel technology, the 6466 packs is one of the most potent turbochargers available and can support up to 900 horsepower.
PTE's PT6466 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 64mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- T4 .58, .68, .81 or .96 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15 or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- Buick .63 or .85 A/R
- GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
• Available with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action – they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.
Champions & Record Holders Choose Precision - Shouldn't You?
Since 2008, Precision Turbo and Engine customers have compiled over 65 World Championships and set over 128 World Records. This is a feat that no other Forced Induction manufactured can claim. Precision-boosted vehicles have set numerous records and won championships in a wide array of racing sanctioning bodies including NHRA, ADRL, NTPA, PPL, NMRA, NMCA, NSCRA, PSCA, ORSCA, WCHRA, Fun Ford, NDRC, NOPI, and NSCA.
PTE customers have also found great success in the world of tractor pulling, truck pulling, time attack, road racing, drifting, autocross, on the Bonneville Salt Flats and on the water with modified jet skis and race boats!