SUNNEN PRODUCTS COMPANY
- 7910 Manchester Road
- St Louis, MO 63143-2793
- United States of America
- P: 314-781-2100
Sunnen's new SV-20 Cylinder Hone
The Sunnen SV-20 cylinder hone incorporates the high-end features that satisfy both production engine builders and performance shops, but at a cost that won’t break the bank. SV-20 features include:
- True linear stroking system for consistent diameter from top to bottom of the bore, cylinder after cylinder
- Powerful 5.5 Hp spindle motor drives Sunnen’s two-stage diamond hone heads for shorter cycle times and super accuracy
- Rotary servo tool feed system allows automatic 2-stage honing with both rough and finish stones
- Advance PLC control with color touch screen for easy operation and optimum control of honing parameters
- Full bore profile display to quickly see and correct tight spots
CH-100 Rod and Line Boring Machine
Sunnen line honing equipment is fast and accurate. It will do the complete job of alignment and sizing main bearing bores in about 30 minutes with maximum precision. You can expect to meet or exceed original factory accuracy for alignment, roundness and size. And you can install after market four-bolt main caps and bore blocks for roller cam bearings.
SV-10 Automatic Honing Machine
If you are looking for precision bore sizing plus a accurate surface finish when you recondition cylinders, Sunnen equipment is the answer. With the computer- controlled vertical honing machine and the automatic cylinder resizing machine, you can expect original factory accuracy and consistent surface finish.
Sunnen equipment comes with superior customer service and technical support, before and after the sale.